PressFile Europe GmbH
Represented by: Uwe Pagel / Florian Fischer
(1) Data is collected for the purpose of operating a website, transmitting data via a contact form and evaluating accesses. It is carried out on the basis of Art. 6, 1a DSGVO, as well as on the basis of Art. 6, 1f DSGVO. Your visit to this website creates an authoritative relationship between you and the operator of this website pursuant to Art. 6, 1.f DSGVO
(2) The data processing is carried out on the basis of the legal provisions of Art. 6 para .1 lit f (legitimate interest) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO). Our concern in terms of the DSGVO (legitimate interest) is the optimization of our online offer and our web presence.
(3) Personal data will be stored for the duration of the validity of the corresponding consent and in accordance with the statutory retention periods. You have the right to obtain from the controller information about the personal data concerned, as well as the right to rectification or erasure or to restriction of processing or a right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability. Furthermore, you have the right to revoke the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. The data subject has a right of appeal to the supervisory authority. The fields marked as mandatory are required for contract conclusions, failure to provide them may result in the corresponding transaction not being processed. No automated decision-making, including profiling, pursuant to Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR, takes place.
Dipl. Kaufm. |Managing Director
Main street 54
Tel.: +49 7336 4969880
Klicken Sie auf den unteren Button, um den Inhalt von www.grossmann-datenschutz.de zu laden.
We use the software “Matomo”(https://www.matomo.org) on this website, a service of the provider InnoCraft Ltd, 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand. The software sets a cookie (a text file) on your research, with which your browser can be recognized. If subpages of our website are called up, the following data is stored:
- the IP address of the user, shortened by the last two bytes (anonymized)
- the called subpage and time of the call
- the page from which the user has reached our website (referrer)
- which browser with which plugins, which operating system and which screen resolution is used
- the length of stay on the website
- the pages that are accessed from the called subpage
The data collected with Matomo is stored on our own servers. The data will not be passed on to third parties.
The legal basis on which we process personal data using Matomo is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
Possibility of objection
You can object to the recording of data in the manner described above in three different ways:
1. you can completely disable the storage of cookies in your browser. However, this means that you may no longer be able to use some functions of our website that require identification (shopping cart, orders, personal settings, etc.).
2. you can enable the “Do-not-Track” setting in your browser. Our Matomo system is configured to respect this setting.
3. you can create a so-called opt-out cookie with a mouse click below, which is valid for two years. It has the consequence that Matomo will not register your further visits. Note, however, that the opt-out cookie is deleted when you delete all cookies.
IP anonymization is used on this website. The IP address of the user is shortened within the member states of the EU and the European Economic Area. This shortening eliminates the personal reference of your IP address.
You have the option of preventing the cookie from being stored on your device by making the appropriate settings in your browser. It is not guaranteed that you will be able to access all features of this website without restrictions if your browser does not allow cookies.
When visitors post comments on the site, we collect the data displayed in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the user agent string (this identifies the browser) to help detect spam.
Contact forms/subscription function
If you fill out and submit the contact form or use the subscription function under “News & Blog”, we will only use this data to process your inquiries and send you related information. The data processing is carried out on the legal basis of Art. 6 para .1 lit f (legitimate interest) of the EU Data Protection Regulation (EU-DSGVO).
When you write a comment on our website, it may be a consent to store your name, email address and website in cookies. This is a convenience feature so you don’t have to re-enter all this data when you post another comment. These cookies are stored for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Posts on this website may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if the visitor had visited the other website.
For users who register on our website, we additionally store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (the username cannot be changed). Administrators of the website can also view and modify this information.