EU GDPR compliant
PressFile is not only the simplest PR solutions in the world. With this PR software you are well prepared for the EU GDPR:
- all employees work with a central ized and cloud-based database, across locations at work, on the go, or in the home office
- PressFile works according to the “Named User” principle: This makes it transparent lyernotated at any time what employees communicated with whom and when
- Changes to press distributors or the deletion of individual addressees are made centrally and thus apply immediately to all users. All these measures can be documented in the contact history and by the allocation of keys within the meaning of the EU GDPR – this also applies to “declarations of consent” issued.
- access to deleted contacts is also blocked in the backup until deletion (lock on access)
- there is no tracking of personalized e-mails to press representatives
- Logging of all mail verses
We assume that communication in media work is usually subject to the “legitimate interest” within the meaning of the EU GDPR. This is, for example, evidenced by
- documentation of clippings assigned to the respective editors in PressFile clipping management
- the use of dedicated and target-group-sharp press distributors. These can be combined with others with PressFile if required. Mass distributors are thus a thing of the past.
PressFile is hosted by the business provider myLoc managed IT AG. All myLoc data centers are located in Germany and are protected by a multi-stage security system. This starts with the complete fencing of the terrain and ends with the protection of racks and cages with an individual number code. In addition, myloc is owned by the world’s largest Lampertz security cell. For more information …